Powerful Products That Are Gentle on the Hair and Scalp
Make Your Hair and Scalp Happy
Discover the wonders natural and organic products can do to your hair with Natural First. Our philosophy is to create hair care products without any synthetic or artificial chemicals. Since early 2014, we have been making shampoos, rinses, and thickeners from fresh and locally sourced ingredients.
We are an online business and we sell our products through various platforms, such as Amazon, Etsy, and eBay. Our company is based in Bangor, Maine, and we ship our products nationwide.
How Our Product Line Was Created
Our product line was created when our owner, Christopher Pelletier, became cautious about the products he was putting daily into and on his body. When he inspected their ingredients, he was astonished to find out the amount of chemicals present in them.
From then on, he began eating organic food when possible. He also made chemical-free cleaning and natural personal hygiene products. After this lifestyle change, it did not take long for him to feel better than he has in years.
Christopher found that his products worked just as well—or even better—than any commercial product infused with loads of chemicals. Subsequently, he developed a few more lines of shampoos and had his family and friends try them. When everyone who tried them raved about how awesome they were, he decided to share them to the public. Now, our products are on the shelves of our local health food stores.
Made in Small Batches
Because our products are preserved with natural preservatives rather than toxic chemicals, they are made in small batches to ensure maximum freshness and quality. Therefore, our stocks are limited—and on some occasions, our products may even be out of stock. Rest assured, however, that we will try as hard as possible to replenish our inventory every week.
If you are pregnant or nursing, make sure you check with your physician before you use ANY herbal product or essential oil from Natural First. Our products are not FDA-approved and none of our products are intended to diagnose, treat, or cure an illness or disease.
About Our Ingredients
Every single ingredient used in our products is carefully researched and only purchased from reputable suppliers with knowledge and concern about unadulterated ingredients and the environmental impact of obtaining them. We buy raw organic materials whenever possible.
All of our essential oils, carrier oils, and butters are steam-distilled, expeller-pressed, or cold-pressed, and are not obtained with the use of solvents or any other chemicals. These ingredients may cost us more, but we are willing to sacrifice an extra amount for the quality of our products. For us, it's all about the ingredients and the quality of the final product!
This Seller is really great to work with
- deliluvreviews on October 25, 2016 | 5 out of 5 stars
Meets and exceeds expectations.
- Lidia M. on October 24, 2016 | 5 out of 5 stars
Item arrived promptly and just as described.
- T&K Kaiser on October 23, 2016 | 5 out of 5 stars
I didn't think this stuff would work as good as this stuff does. I love it and use it twice a week.
- Michelle on October 16, 2016 | 5 out of 5 stars
Excellent transaction, Thanks.
- Hunter on October 13, 2016 | 5 out of 5 stars
I really need something to work for hair loss, so I can't tell just yet if this works or if it's just wishful on my part. I see a difference in the shower, but I'm not sure with daily brushing. Anything would be an improvement. This smells good and is easy to apply.
- Lonna Camacho on Oct 9, 2016 | 4 Stars (for Natural First Hair Growth Promoter Tincture with Burdock Root, Biotin, Capsicum, 2 oz.)
I think it's working. It smells good and is easy to apply.
- Lonna Camacho on Oct 9, 2016 | 4 Stars (for Natural First Hair Growth Ginseng & Aloe Vera Thickening and Repair Serum, 2 oz.)
- Andrea Alfonso on Oct 6, 2016 (for Natural First Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Finishing Rinse with Rosemary for Dandruff Control, 8 oz.)
- Andrea Alfonso on Oct 6, 2016 (for Natural First Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Finishing Rinse with Chamomile & Eucalyptus, 8 oz.)
Definitely leaves hair shiny! I used the rose shampoo and then the apple cider vinegar rinse. I think I need to just rinse better next time as it left too much shine! I have thin hair that's oil prone, so any sheen to it takes me by surprise. However, this rinse is all I needed. No conditioner used. Tangle free and lightweight. Really love this stuff!
- Lonna Camacho on Sep 18, 2016 | 5 Stars (for Natural First Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Finishing Rinse with Green Tea for Dry/Itchy Scalp, 8 oz.)
Smells really good. Hard to work through my hair, though. I appreciate the chemical free aspect of it, but I wish it lathered just a skosh. I couldn't tell if it went to the ends of my hair or not. Hard to work with, but I like the results. Used the ACV rinse after shampooing, and my hair and scalp feel great. Thanks!
- Lonna Camacho on Sep 18, 2016 | 4 Stars (for Natural First Rose Infused All-Natural Shampoo Chemical, SLS, Paraben-Free, 8 oz.)